Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I really enjoyed my last class for PH 662, it could be because the speaker was nervous and reminded me a little of my father, in the mad scientist way and his appearance too. But it was good to me. Other than that, I am just trying to finish up the day to begin spring break!! woohoo!! its funny though how spring break is so different now, instead of going away or just drinking all the time, I am still working my normal hours, and just not having to go to school. I do get one day off instead of none, which is extremely exciting to me... so many choices... do i surf, do i go to LA? (which i think i will do regardless), do i go to brunch and drink lots of mimosa's. So many options but only one day. I can not wait until the summer when I have time to have two days off to do whatever with, and then research on the nights that I stay in.... oh how wonderful life would be. Well back to doing work so that at 6pm tonight... this lady is on SPRING BREAK!

No comments: